Friday 11 May 2012

The Self Intro of the Gaylord Succesor

Ok peoples, WAZZUP!! I am Gaylord's succesor, you can call me SnipeUrLJ =D. I THINK i should be the last to post a self intro, if still gt than uh.... your mother.

A lil' bout myself : i started bushiroad games back in like i think 2010 (started WS) started coz... no reason. jux start oni. and as my title suggest, I, similiar to the Gaylord, am gay... so watch ur LJs  guys.I am also the founder of the SAMV (Serangoon Association Of Manly Virgins).
 i am currently playing these decks :
WS[ P4, IM@S, Basara (nan ren~ <3) ]
VG [Bermuda, AF]
VS [LoveLive]
Chaos [SNO, Pairon, and your mother series]
Ygo [ Glad beasts]
i play magic and guys too but thats nt impt.

basically i think wad i can do here is to give gay tips and maybe give you guys some update on games that are going to be promising and worth ur mother fucking money. so thats about all from me! My name is SniperLJ and i will leave y'all with this sexy man with a hot bod here


Cheers mother fuckers~
   SnipeUrLJ