Monday 14 May 2012

Introduction: 

Hello~ I am SkyHeartless. I have no idea how one would do an introduction so heres one. I am someone that is crazy and lame sadist. I am most of the time quiet until someone trigger my crazyness that day. 

I play TCG's like Weiss Schwarz, Vanguard, Chaos and VS.

WS- Bakemonogatari, Nanoha series Vita Deck

VS- Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai

Chaos- Baka to test to shoukanju

Vanguard- Nova grappler , Spike brothers

More information on why i play some decks~
Vita deck was kinda randomly~ It mainly play this because of my sadism. As you know this deck is about Zhibao so i have that mindset that if i die, i must drag u down with me to make the advantage more neutral.
I decided on playing Nova grappler for VG because of Mecha love. I guess thats all i will say for now.
I also believe i will be the photographer/videographer for some OtakuEmpire activity if there is a need~

~Thats all~