Thursday 10 May 2012

Song posting (J-POP)

Hi guys! Greetings from the Gaylord once again~! *Applause*
Thank you very much~. Like I've mentioned before, one of the many things I will post here is songs~ basically I will link some random songs that I happen to listen to along the way, from different genres.

So here's the first song I'm going to link and post (I dun give a damn if you've heard this before just listen to it again or read some other posts dammit) ~ The name's "Fragile" from the Japanese group "Every Little Thing". Here's the link to the MV~!

*Hope I've got the right one...*
>>> Every Little Thing - Fragile <<<

Here's the picture to their album which the song is in~ (IMHO the picture looks kinda gay. Well it suits me just fine then!)

Hope you like the song! (if you don't then awww too baadd..there's nothing much i can do about it anyway.)
I will still be posting random songs here for your enjoyment. Stay tuned~

Your's Sincerely,
-The Gaylord~