Thursday 10 May 2012

The Introduction~

A short and sweet introduction - The Gaylord.

Sup' homies! Imah gonna start off tuh introduce mahself. Im da GAYLOOORRRD.
Seriously, jokes aside, I'm the lord of gays, The Gaylord. In short, you guys can refer me as "The Gaylord". 

Enough with the gay stuffs. Basically, I'm a nice guy. 
I play TCG's like Weiss Schwarz (mainly), Yugioh! (mainly), Vanguard (sometimes) and CHAOS (used to).
So here's a list of my decks~

WS
  • Megane (Persona Series)
  • Naoto (Persona Series)
  • Rise (Persona Series - Incomplete)
All from same series...damn pathetic, I know...think i should get a deck from a new series soon.. ~.~

Yugioh!
  • A "Frognarch" deck.
    -It has been recently rebuilt, added in more stuffs to increase its playing speed.
  • A DARK WORLD deck
    -Well, at least it used to be.. until a certain Pringles man came along and asked me to re-modify it... the new built is... fun... i guess. Well, R.I.P old deck~
Vanguard:
  • The cheapo-hobo-all-the-common-and-uncommon Bermuda Triangle deck.
    -Credits to The Gayoverlord who contributed all the cards.
  • The awesome 13-clan-chapalang-deck-that-make-noobs-cry-in-terror deck.
    -Didn't use this deck for a long, long time...wonder why.. maybe rage-quitting it i guess :\
CHAOS: (seriously...do i even have to mention it...oh well...)
  • The extremely-outdated-like-hell-deck-with-no-recent-boost Eustia deck. (Aiyoku no Eustia Series)


Moving on, I like watching anime's. However, the anime I watch were usually mainstream anime's like One Piece,  so i cannot discuss much about anime. So what I will be posting in this blog are probably VN's that I come across, random songs (be it J-POP or C-POP or even POP but definitely ain't K-POP... not that I'm racist but its just I dun really like their pop culture, simple as that) and other random stuffs like trolls (maybe). 

Before I sign this off, I would like to apologize for this long post....ahhh who am i supposed to kid? Apologizing are for weaklings. Its just too bad if you guys dun like it. Ok time to sign off. Bye homies. 

Here's a random China man for you to see~

Your's Sincerely,
-The Gaylord~