Thursday 10 May 2012

Introduction by ST/ Saya

Hi guys, my online alias is SealedTime and Tokido Saya, most people refer to me simply as ST or Saya. Before being a poster here, I used to man other anime blogs, such as gamesmind, which is unfortunately become a cemetery as of recent months. I'm Japanese literate as well, just sayin :D Took lessons and had a lot of fansubbing experience in the past where I learnt a lot.





To kick things off, here's bits and pieces of info about me. Starting around 2007-2008-ish, I have been an active fansubber and anime forum adminstrator, managing anime forums while being involved in various fansubbing projects, after which I retired from the industry in 2009-2010. After that, I continued helping out as a Translation Checker in Tondemonai Fansubs before my real life got the better of me and I slowly became a ghost member there. Do a quick google search on SealedTime and you would probably find all of my profiles from different forums and stuff, maybe since this is an anime styled forum, I should link you guys my MAL here~http://myanimelist.net/profile/SealedTime. Also, if anyone is interested, here's my twitter account, where I stalk follow people (usually seiyuus) whom I adore~
https://twitter.com/#!/sealed_time

I also used to anime blog with my co-writers Game8910 and s7riker in this blog:
http://gamesmind.wordpress.com/ , where I did random anime reviews, Figurine reviews etc.

I'm also an avid visual novel enthusiast, having played a alot of titles such as Little Busters Esctasy, Cross Channel, G-Senjou no Maou, Osananajimi wa Daitoryou, Flyable Heart, Dracu Riot and many more. ~ Feel free to discuss VNS here with me~


Just to introduce my favourite chracters like Enzan,

Firstly, my fav. character across every series is Rita Mordio. After playing Tales of Vesperia, I was captivated by her epic tsun-ing and her dere-ing all over the place, while she remains a massive troll to the entire party. Also has awesome yuri-ness with Estelle, voiced by Rika Morinaga, an epic seiyuu~
Ritachi~


Secondly, I would say that Makise Kurisu is my second favourite character. Her basis as a character in Steins;gate, supporting the main protaganist herself, while being a victim to the entire world just as Mayuri, but sacrificing herself eventually, turned out to be one of the deciding factors as to why she was one of my fav. characters. Sharing the burden with Okabe and having to mantain strong too was touching. She's tsun as hell as well.


Thirdly, Alice Carroll from the ARIA series. She is the epic kuudere who makes the show that much more interesting, also the first to become a Prima in the series. While Ryou Hirohashi has been voicing many characters, Alice was the one who made the most impression upon me. Her singing of Loomis Etlune was really good in any case.
*dekkai osewa desu*



On to the real life aspect of me, basically, now I'm serving compulsory military conscription so at times, I might not have enough time to blog much, but I would attempt to make a conscious effort around. Like most of the members here, I too am an avid TCG player-collector who plays WS, Chaos , VS, Vanguard etc, WS and VS now being the main games I play, Chaos is too stressful .



Some of the titles that I play

WS:
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu -  Nagato Yuki
Madoka series - Four Colour Deck with Miki Sayaka
Rewrite -  Konohana Lucia Deck
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes - Sherlock x Cordelia Deck
Persona 4 - Chie deck
Dog Days Deck
Shakugan no Shana - Hecate Deck
Guilty Crown - Inori and Shuu Deck
Little Busters- Slight TD Mod

Chaos:
Strike Witches 2 Sanya v. Litvyak Deck
Strike Witches 2 Erica Hartmann Deck
Strike Witches 2 Eila Deck (Temp. dismantled)
Le Fruit de la Grisaia - Irisu Makina Deck
Navel - Munemoto Tsubakiko Deck
Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! - Christiane Frendriche Deck
Steins;Gate Kurisu Makise deck
Chaos;Head Sakihata Rimi Deck

VS:
Haganai - Hasegawa Kobato Deck
Haganai - Mikazuki Yozora Deck
Kami Nomi - Nakagawa Kanon Deck
Rokyubu- Minato Tomoka Deck
Mayoi Neko Overrun - Chapalang
To Love Ru- Yami Deck

Vanguard:
Oracle Think Tank - Tsukuyomi + CEO Deck (Misaki is love!)



To sign things off, here are some of the sigs I have had for forums, made courtesy of other users from around the world, some of which are my good friends online as well, enjoy~






ST/Saya, signing off.